Thursday, March 14, 2019

Ready...Steady...Go!

I would like to start my first post by saying that this is an experiment and, as such, I don't know the outcome but I am thrilled to see how everything will unfold!

I am a neuroscientist enthusiast and a gregarious person who would like to give a voice to young trainees that also share an interest in neuroscience but have limited experience in the field. The posts in this blog are not meant to be perfect or to be a masterpiece of any kind. They are just supposed to be opportunities to communicate something about ourselves: passions, dreams, fears and ideas are all welcome!

In the next few weeks we will introduce ourselves and then little by little, once we have warmed up, we will make this a platform for scientific discoveries in neuroscience.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those that agree to be part of this: it's often easier to be critical than creative. You're a pro!

Annalisa Scimemi


No comments:

Post a Comment