Thursday, April 25, 2024

Jessica



Hello everyone!

My name is Jessica and I’m a second semester freshman. I have been working in Annalisa’s lab since January 2024. I am a Biochemistry major with a Spanish minor on a pre-med track. Even though I am still fairly new to the lab, I can already say I’ve learned so much. As a part of the behavior team I’ve gained a lot of new skills including: handling lab animals, data analysis, and I am in the process of learning procedures using immunohistochemistry and further proficiency with analysis software with the help of my fellow lab members, Zaden, Abby, and Massa. Being in this lab has not only helped foster my interest in neuroscience but also given me hands-on experience while working in tandem with other lab members. In my free time you can find me sleeping, studying, or spending time with friends. I am grateful for this experience and for such an understanding PI for answering all of my questions when I was first starting out. I am excited to see what else I will learn here!

No comments:

Post a Comment