Friday, April 26, 2024

Massa




Hi everyone!

My name is Massa and I’m majoring in biology on the pre-med track with a business minor.  I would love to pursue a career in medicine as a doctor where I can learn about the human body and take care of patients. This was my first year at UAlbany after I had transferred from FMCC and my first semester at the lab. I was interested in joining so I can learn more about neurodegenerative disease, lab techniques, and just understanding how research is actually conducted beyond looking at a scientific paper. I’ve learned so much already with the help of my teammates and Annalisa, and am looking forward to learning more and working with everyone! My favorite thing about the lab is… mice! I used to be very scared of them, and after training them for a while I got used to them and now I enjoy it! I spend most of the time in LAR training the mice with the lever press training where they have to press the lever to get a reward. In my free time,  I like to discover new coffee shops and I LOVE to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment